Let's Feed fills food-related gaps in existing services using micro donations. Working with disadvantaged and homeless youth.
We are a volunteers driven campaign and create fund raising activities, source food and deliver it to different agencies and also assist family violence victims with food related needs
- Established breakfast clubs reaching out to more than 1,200 school children;
- Provided much-needed equipment at schools.
- The breakfast club concept has been adopted by the Victorian State Government, which has implemented a similar program.
- Transported and donated nearly three tonnes of food
- Established food collection points and raise one tonne food per month
- Helped violence victims with providing food